Comment on page
Fractal ID supports different levels of verification. Additionally, each level may be extended by a number of add-ons. This will impact the data the user is requested to share and consequently their journey in Fractal ID.
Brief description of Attestations (Attestations are the processes included in each Level)
- ID document verification: collection and validation of ID document through OCR technology.
- Residency: collection and verification of proof of address document/country.
- PEP/Sanction lists: rejection of Users that are politically exposed persons (PEPs) or covered by any sanction list tracked by Fractal ID.
- Age of majority: rejection of Users under 18 years old.
- High-risk Countries: rejection of Users residing in countries included in the European Commission’s list of high-risk third countries and in the FATF monitored and call-for-action lists.
[selfie, liveness are described in the Available add-ons section below]
Some add-ons are included automatically, while others may not be supported by all levels.
✅ - included; ➕ - available;