We have two environments available for integration:
- Staging environment - used for testing and experimenting with the integration. There are no real verifications happening on it, but you can ask our support to approve/reject users on it. You can create an account on it via staging client dashboard.
- Production environment - real environment. You can create an account on it via production client dashboard.
Once you open up the client dashboard, press the
Login with Fractalbutton. After pressing the button, you will be redirected to our onboarding platform. Fill all the required details on it and authorize client dashboard application.
We might use the email you provided during the onboarding as a main contact for technical communication if needed.
Once you are logged in to the client dashboard, press
+ create appand provide the following information:
- The target authorization redirection endpoint (callback URL) -
https://example.com/oauth/callback). This is a place where users will be redirected after going through Fractal onboarding journey - it's a similar journey that you have already seen while creating an account.
- The application homepage URL. It will be shown for users authorizing your application.
- The application display name. It will be shown for users authorizing your application.
- The application display logo (in square format). It will be shown for users authorizing your application and included in the emails Fractal sends to the users.
- The application description. It will be shown for users authorizing your application
Creating new application via client dashboard
Createbutton you will see the application listed under
As a security measure, all URLs MUST be secured using HTTPS (except when using
localhostaddresses). By spec, fragments are forbidden in the authorization callback URL.
Upon clicking your newly created application via client dashboard, you will be able to see your client ID and client secret. You can use these while integrating Fractal ID API.
Never reveal Client Secret to untrusted third parties and do not expose it publicly.
Upon selecting your newly created application in the client dashboard you will find a section for webhooks. More information about webhooks can be found in User Integration -> Webhooks section.
In order to enable them, click
Editand provide the following:
- Callback URL - the URL you want to receive notifications from Fractal.
- Secret token - you can use a secret token generated by us or provide one yourself.
You can use the same or different callback URL or secret token per webhook notification type.
As a security measure, all callback URLs must be secured using HTTPS.